Here are your official rules for College Game Day!
1. These are the specific contest rules for the “Eagle GAME DAY” on KEGA-FM
2. DATES OF CONTEST: “Eagle GAME DAY “Contest will run from October 28, 2016 – (6pm) – October 31, 2016 (10am). (The “Contest Period”).
3. HOW TO PLAY: Listeners can have the chance to win during the morning show with Jon, Justin and Chantel from 6a-10a Friday October 28th. On-air dj’s will give listeners a que to call during the designated time frame, random caller will be chosen to participate, if willing.
4. Winner will have the opportunity to win a pair of tickets to the Tim and Faith Soul2Soul tour in 2017.
5. To win the participant must be on screen during College Game Day for 3 consecutive seconds. This will be judged by 101.5 the Eagle and Broadway Media judges. Participant must be on tv with the Eagle Roller Banner. Participant must pick up the roller banner from the eagle studio before 5p on Friday the 28th of October. Participant must adhere to all of the official College Game Day rules
6. ESPN College Football Game Day Returns to Utah
7. Fans invited to attend events at President’s Circle Friday and Saturday
8. SALT LAKE CITY—ESPN College GameDay is returning to the University of Utah for the second year in a row and will lead into Saturday’s showdown between No. 17/16 Utah and No. 4 Washington at 1:30 p.m. MDT in Rice-Eccles Stadium. ESPN College GameDay previously visited Salt Lake City in 2004, 2010 and 2015.
9. There will be live hits from President’s Circle on ESPN throughout the day on Friday, Oct. 28, including College Football Live from 11:30 a.m.-noon MT. On Saturday, the ESPN College GameDay show goes live from 7:00-10 a.m. MDT. The host of the show, Rece Davis, is joined by analysts Lee Corso, Kirk Herbstreit, Desmond Howard and David Pollack, as well as contributors Chris ‘The Bear’ Fallica, Samantha Ponder, Jen Lada, Tom Rinaldi, George Whitfield and Gene Wojciechowski.
10. Overnight camping will be permitted in President’s Circle on Friday starting at 4 p.m. for fans wishing to get into the ‘Pit” area of the GameDay set on Saturday. The line to get into the ‘Pit’ will form early Saturday morning. Spectators are encouraged to dress in Halloween costumes to create a festive scene.
11. While signs are welcome, prohibited items include projectiles, signs on sticks, food or drink, backpacks or purses.
12. There are standing room tickets available for Saturday’s game between Utah and Washington at UtahUtes.com, 801-581-UTIX and the Rice-Eccles Stadium box office.
13. 101.5 The Eagle and Broadway Media are not responsible if you get arrested while trying to complete this challenge.
14. Winner must be willing to call into the morning show on Monday to recall the experience.
15. Prize may not be given out every weekday during the promotional time frame.
16. Dates prizes are given out are at the discretion of the on air staff and promotional director.
17. Prize: 2 Tickets to Soul2Soul on September 26, 2017 at the Vivint Smart Home Arena
18. Prized are provided by Broadway Media and AEG
19. Prize will not need to be picked up. No physical tickets. Winners name will be placed on a Guest list.
20. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with this promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
21. The Company reserves the right to change or discontinue the contest at any time and/or to extend the end date. If the contest is changed or discontinued, the Company assumes no liability of any kind to any player who has participated in the contest. Any changes to the contest rules will be announced on the Show and posted on the Show’s website at www.1015theeagle.com within a reasonable time prior to taking effect. Material modifications shall be announced on-air, when practical. By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by these contest rules, any modifications thereof, and by all other rules imposed by Company management. If due to circumstances beyond the control of Company, any event associated with this contest or the prize is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
22. These rules are in addition to, and complement, any rules said or posted that govern contests on the Show. In the event of any discrepancy between these rules and the Company’s General Contest Rules as posted or otherwise disseminated, these rules shall supersede.
23. The rules, rights or regulations set forth by the Show for its contests will apply to any Show contest winner, including any winner of the “Eagle GAME DAY” contest, and they may be subject to change without notice. The contest rules may be viewed on the Internet at www.1015theEagle.com
24. 101.5 The Eagle and Broadway Media is not responsible for incorrect pouncing or missed phone calls or busy lines
25. There will be no roll overs of prizes
26. Winners name will be on will call list at event
27. Broadway Media is not responsible for canceled concerts or postponed shows/ concerts
28. No Alternate prizes will be giving out due to concealed concert or postponed shows/ concerts
29. Tickets are valued at or around from ($89) a piece ( $179 a pair)
Subscribe to Eagle's Blog!
Get the latest updates on country music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.