Does it sometimes get difficult to keep the conversation going around the table? Fear not! I’m here to help…
1. Reading silently to yourself is a relatively new development. People have been writing and reading for approximately 5,000 years . . . but it’s only been socially acceptable to read alone and not out loud to a group for the past 300 to 400 years.
2. Silly String was originally created in the 1970s when a chemist was trying to invent an instant spray-on cast.
3. The budget for “Dazed and Confused” was $6.9 million . . . and about one-sixth of that went toward getting the rights to all the ’70s songs in the movie.
4. Crayola is a mix of two French words . . . “craie,” which means chalk, and “oleagineux,” which means oily.
5. The music video that’s been played the most times on MTV is . . . “Sledgehammer” by Peter Gabriel.
Subscribe to Eagle's Blog!
Get the latest updates on country music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.