Everybody knows that a good playlist is critical to having the best workout possible when you hit the gym. Trying to workout while listening to the grunts and groans of other gym patrons isn’t quite the same as moving to your favorite music while breaking a sweat.
Whether you’re going to burn a few calories or you’re looking to be the next Mr. or Ms. Olympia, this playlist is guaranteed to help you have a better workout.
Don’t have a gym to go to? No problem! Planet Fitness is offering an incredible deal to help get you started on your path to fitness. Sign up today for only $10 down and $10 per month! Get more information at PlanetFitness.com.
1. Blake Shelton & Trace Adkins “Hillbilly Bone”
2. Miranda Lambert “Kerosene”
3. Randy Houser “Runnin’ Outta Moonlight”
4. Jake Owen “Barefoot Blue Jean Night”
5. Brooks Jefferson “Ain’t Goin’ Down (Til the Sun Comes Up)”
6. Lee Brice “Parking Lot Party”
Want to feel a little better every day but don’t like the “gym”? Head over to Planet Fitness. No gymtimidation. No lunks. No pressure. Only $10 per month.
7. Florida Georgia Line “Cruise”
8. Kenny Chesney “Beer in Mexico”
9. Luke Bryan “Country Girl (Shake It For Me)”
10. Little Big Town “Tornado”
11. Sara Evans “Suds in the Bucket”
12. Big & Rich “Save A Horse (Ride a Cowboy)”
Now, follow this playlist and take it with you to Planet Fitness and free more fit and healthy!