Buzzfeed put together a list about this year’s high school freshmen and JUST how young they are relative to you.
- Most of them were born in 2002 which means they were born after 9/11.
- Then there’s the fact that they were born the same year as Eminem’s “Lose Yourself,” Avril Lavigne’s “Complicated,” and Nelly’s “Hot in Herre.
- They were born when “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” “8 Mile,” the second Harry Potter movie, and the first “Spider-Man” starring Tobey Maguire came out.
- Most of them were born after Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake broke up.
- They had never been around the original iPods, they were already using iPhones.
- They most likely never used a digital camera, and have only taken photos on their cellphones.
- And they have never known a world without WiFi, Wikipedia, or GPS directions.
To see the full article of all 28 Extremely Disappointing Facts About the Class of 2020, click the article below.