Buzzfeed put together a list about this year’s high school freshmen and JUST how young they are relative to you.
- Most of them were born in 2002 which means they were born after 9/11.
- Then there’s the fact that they were born the same year as Eminem’s “Lose Yourself,” Avril Lavigne’s “Complicated,” and Nelly’s “Hot in Herre.
- They were born when “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” “8 Mile,” the second Harry Potter movie, and the first “Spider-Man” starring Tobey Maguire came out.
- Most of them were born after Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake broke up.
- They had never been around the original iPods, they were already using iPhones.
- They most likely never used a digital camera, and have only taken photos on their cellphones.
- And they have never known a world without WiFi, Wikipedia, or GPS directions.
To see the full article of all 28 Extremely Disappointing Facts About the Class of 2020, click the article below.
Subscribe to Eagle's Blog!
Get the latest updates on country music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.