News

Girl Swallows Fidget Spinner

Be careful which fidget spinner you buy your kids. Some seem to be more prone than others of losing the bearing placed inside of them. Kelly Joniec was recently driving in Texas when her daughter accidentally swallowed a fidget spinner. Kelly rushed her 10 year-old to the hospital because she knew the Heimlich wouldn’t work. Doctors took an X-ray and located the fidget spinner before removing it. Britton Joniec is now okay.

 

JOIN 101.5 THE EAGLE'S EMAIL LIST FOR INFORMATION ABOUT CONCERTS, CONTESTS, AND MORE!

* indicates required

Download 101.5 The Eagle's App



Comments
To Top