A survey by StyleCard reveals that 40% of women wear tight jeans because they don’t want to admit they need the next size up. Other findings:
– 50% of women own a pair of skinny jeans in the hope they’ll lose weight to wear them
– the average woman owns 8 pairs of jeans
– 10% of women have spent more than $150 on a pair of jeans
A survey by Grundig reveals that 5% of women would dump their partner before they would dump their favorite pair of jeans. Other findings:
– the average lifespan for a favorite pair of jeans is four years and four months
– 33% of women have had a longer relationship with their jeans than with a partner
– 20% of women keep their favorite pair of jeans even if they no longer fit
– 8% of women plan to give their favorite pair of jeans to their kids
– 4% of women clean their jeans with vinegar or place them in the freezer to keep them looking new
Subscribe to Eagle's Blog!
Get the latest updates on country music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.